Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sick at Home

Noah was delirious last night. Not really fever I think, but he would just wake up saying crazy stuff like, "I want Dai Dai! I want the skin part!"
Dude if you are sick just go to sleep.

So basically I think the whole two violin lessons (and biking to the first one) was too much. Plus this long weekend, instead of being rest time, was actually quite taxing with Double Ten and all.

I am keeping him home as a precaution. I went in to tell his teacher but guess what? She's out sick too. I guess something is just going around.

You might call it crazy but I want to keep him home so that he will be able to go to the Fall Fling Tomorrow. After all, school is everyday. The Fall Fling is once a year. I can imagine him yelling at me when he is in his twenties about how he missed the Fall Fling for nothing.

This weekend is also the Lantern Festival in JP. I don'tr want to miss that. In other words. This weekend is going to be busy too. This kid needs a rest.

So far he just wants me to read "Let's Go Rock collecting" ten times. I've read it three times. Well Seven to go. Let's get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment