Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, October 19, 2015

Conversations with Dai Dai over the weekend.

"Mommy, nobody knows how much we love each other."

"That's right Dai Dai." Mommy.

"I know." says Shao Bao.

"No. Nobody knows except me and Mommy. Shao Bao doesn't know. Baba doesn't know."

"Thats' my Dai Dai."

"Ha Ha" sings Dai Dai, "Nobody knows how much we love each other except me and Mommy."


***


"So Grace what do you think about-"

"SHHHHH! stop talking right now! Nobody can talk! I don't want to hear anybody talking at all." says Dai Dai.

*****

"Baba! Shao is trying to get me! Hit Shao right now!."

"Aha! this is called the Kill with a borrowed sword strategy of the 36 strategies. You see that Grace! That's  my boy."

"Baba! I said hit Shao right now!."

"Okay Dai Dai, I see what you're doing. and I admire you strategic panning. You are weaker than Shao and so you try to get others to do your dirty work for you. But you are going to have to work this out with Shao yourself because you guys are both playing. If you don't want to play with him roughly then just separate."

"Mommy! Hit Shao!"

********

"Baba what Yoga move am I doing?"

"Uhh Airplane?"

"Yeah say something about it."

"Good job Dai Dai."

"Now whatmove am I doing?"

"Pretzel?"

"Aren't you going to say something? You Have to say something about it. Longer this time!"

"Wow good job Dai Dai I'm really impressed with your Yoga moves."

"Okay now watch this move and say something about it okay? Watch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment