Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, March 14, 2016

James Franco's Hitchcock-esque 11.22.63

Damn James Franco you are  a scary guy. This episode had my heart pounding the whole time. I knew you had to have studied Hitchcock the second I realized I was terrified of a phone. Because to tell the truth, the cutting of faces and shooting of guns and suspense about whether Mr. Dunhill would kill you and Sadie or not.. that wasn't the scariest bit. The scariest bit was that phone, because of the way it was shot.

You know, this is like the second dude that Jake Epping has killed and he is planning on killing another... so who it's kind of like Jake is a serial killer. And for a serial killer, he seems kind of timid. I mean there were totally all these times when he could have went for Mr. Dunhill's gun. I kept thinking, "Take his gun! what the hell!"

Going back to the future where Jake is a bearded English teacher and his class is full of bored snotty kids, a lot of them kept saying, "Kill Hitler." or "Kill Sadamn Hussein." or "Kill Hitler and Stalin when they met." Then someone says, "Kill Homer so we don't have to read this stupid book."

Epping realizes that all these youth would kill without even thinking about it. (or so they say.) In fact, since we can go in and out of this rabbit hole Narnia like closet... I think I would have killed Lee, and then went through the rabbit hole to see what happened. I mean you can always go back again for a reset right?

I mean that is probably the first things I would be doing is messing with stuff and resetting it to see what happened. How do we go back to the future again? He has to go back through the same closet? I'm not so sure about how that works. But I guess it doesn't matter and that would totally make a less interesting novel and story.

I really would rather watch this show earlier in the day... because there is no way I can go to sleep after watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment