Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

de-Stress

I've been pretty stressed out. I need some meditation and mein lei jum to destress from the energy roller coaster you get knocking on doors and making cold calls. Some people hate you. Some people love you. Up down up down.

I was watching a Mike Tyson documentary and Customado says, "Your distracted. Your min disn't on your work."

And that's how I feel with my Kung Fu right now. Stepping into politics has frayed friendships and community connections. There is a reason why I was averse to it. People look at you differently. It is like suddenly you are a different animal than they thought you were to be involved... I mean voting is one thing... but campaigning that is another. I need to definitely take some time tomorrow to do my mein lei jum and basics and all my forms. And maybe take a long meditation.

I hope Diana wins... but I can't wait until this election is over and done with. And I am not even a main campaigner. I can't imagine how these other people who do this all day are feeling. Maybe they get used to it? To tell the truth, if I was door knocking with a friend.. it would feel different, it would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment