Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, September 20, 2013

Food Monster

Jonah loves food. He can eat and eat, even if he is probably already full, and then pass out in a very Homer Simpson-esque manner. I think it's definitely from my side of the family. I would say it was my mother's side, but then I now recall that my dad was also very fond of eating very fatty fau yuk, and was a chef after all. But that's more form what I've heard about him then actually seeing him eat.
Today we got egg sandwiches from Back Bay station after visiting the Library. They are cheap, and good, and he'll eat them. Only when he was eating them, and saying hi to a couple on the train, he started pausing, breathing in very deeply (which made me a little nervous that he would choke) and then shoved the sandwich into his mouth  attacking it... basically like cookie monster. This also made me nervous because Noah had gone through this stage with cookies. Only he would do what the Muppet Cookie monster would do. That is to say, crumple it up with his hands and mouth letting the majority of the cookie, or cookie prop fall onto the floor. After all, a Muppet does not actually have a throat or an esophagus. Just a mouth that is cloth covering someone's hand.
Anyway. Jonah attacked his sandwich like cookie monster.... but he made sure none of the food spilled.
He ate most of the sandwich including most of the crust as well.
And now he has passed out on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment