Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, January 24, 2014

The Computer Trap

Usually while trying to leave for school, the children will take this time to run in separate directions, and if I dress them, undo what I have done.
I have taken to using the computer as a means of moving them. For instance instead of chasing them down, I take the computer and bring it down the steps to where the door is. And then while they are engrossed in playing various games on PBS kids on the computer, I put their socks, on, change their pants, basically get them ready to get out the door. Only problem is today Jonah only watched Noah play for a little while. After all, that's all he can really do, watch Noah play. And that doesn't hold one's attention forever. So today he rebelled  at some point and we still ended up being late for school. What I really need, is the ability to lock Jonah in a stroller while still inside the house. In fact if I could lock both kids in a stroller that would be better. But our house isn't really set up for that. Either that or just use the computer as school. I am seriously beginning to questions of sending Noah to school. But he likes it so we do it. He isn't learning Chinese there. that's for sure. And I guess hi social skills wouldn't be as good. I don't think Jonah needs it to tell the truth. I could go to the playground and to some sort of museum every week and wouldn't that come out to be way cheaper than school has been? And less running around for me too.
Well we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment