Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, January 17, 2014

Early or Late

Recently I have been taking Noah to school fairly late. Mainly because he hasn't been going to bed that early and thus he's been waking up later, and also he doesn't eat his breakfast like a machine. And then getting dressed is the perfect time for both of them to rebel and run in opposite directions. Sometimes all this is dangerous. For instance, two days ago, Noah's finger somehow got caught in the door. I'm not sure exactly how that happened, but he was fine. Today Jonah fell and hit his head while I was trying to put his pants on and he was trying to reach for something or escape or I don't know what. He was also fine.

Anyway, the teachers commented that I had to get to school earlier today because of some sort of inspection or something of that sort. So we got there at 8:30. And one of the older workers commented that the Lo Fahn jai had gotten here soooo early.
Why am I either sooo early or late?
Well basically I presented breakfast but didn't give them the usual I don't know, hour or so to eat it. And they didn't So we went to school anyway. Also, I woke them up. I had been letting them sleep because I figured they needed it, especially since they were somewhat sick and had even been debating whether or not to bring them. But then what is Noah going to do all day? Certainly not rest. That's for sure.
Now my fear is since I had to drop him off in a different classroom that Noah is going to Pee his pants and all other sorts of things, which is why I started taking him in later in the first place.
We'll see what the result is.

No comments:

Post a Comment