Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, October 24, 2014

Trumpet Cough

Noah had a trumpet cough all night. I'm sure if I sent him to school, he would still love to go. School i fun when all you do is play. But I want him to get better faster so I'm keeping him home. I also have two Kung fu classes to teach, and I need him reasonably better for those, even if all he has to do is sit there, or possibly sleep in a stroller. That would mean I need two strollers. I guess I could pull that off, bringing stroller just for the sake of sleeping, which means I would need to carry them.
Really he probably just needs some sleep. And some ginger water, which of course he won't be drinking because well. he just wont do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment