Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Rainy but good

I had cancelled today's class, just in case the parade for 10/10 was today. But it wasn't. So I went to my "class" with Noah. And guess what? Despite the drizzle some other people also showed up, and we had a better than average class. Noah and I sort of played tennis. But when other people cam we did some stances, and then some basics and running basics and then freestyle fighting around the track. Then the boys went on their own little adventure. I guess the key is to keep it simple and keep it short and then let them go wreak havoc.
I also got the opportunity to speak with another martial artist. He had learned martial arts through theater, and talking to him opened my eyes to an aspect of the martial arts that I knew was there, but that I haven't considered pursuing for a while. He guided me in the way I should approach it and how it could help me in the long run to get students.
It was a good class and good conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment