Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Disappearing act.

You think you have your kids all figured out. And then they start these phases. Noah never did this in the woods. But Jonah will just take off full speed and then hide. And then not say anything. I mean I can spot him. He does have his boundary and comfort zone of distance away from me. It's just that his boundary is several feet further than Noah's was. Or am I remembering that incorrectly? Maybe it's because I pretty much am always attached to Jonah. I'm always carrying him or shouldering him because I don't trust him not to bolt, that when I put him down in  a place I think is safe, because it is away from cars, he doesn't just take off immediately. I'm just saying when he does... it's a little more than the older one would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment