Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hi Past

Recently I've been seeing Jonah pop out from behind a corner and at that first glance, I see myself as a child. It is like looking at my own past, except cuter and usually happier. "Hi Past!" I will say jokingly, as Grace was the first one to mention how Jonah looked exactly the way I used to in my pictures.

When we actually look at those pictures, I guess Jonah actually looks cuter than I did. But that sensation of looking back into myself from another time, is still there. Maybe that is one of the reasons why we have children at all.

Well, mommy is sicker than we thought she was, but luckily thanks to anti-biotics she will get better. So even though Noah had nothing to worry about, I suppose there is a future when getting sick can indeed be that serious as antibiotics are no longer effective (well the ones we have anyway.)

Good thing she went to the doctor right away. Now she had to rest though.



No comments:

Post a Comment