Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, July 18, 2014

Vampire children

Well ever since Noah got bitten at the playground he has been trying it out on Jonah. They were play fighting as they usually do and then suddenly laughing turned to crying. But the tone of Jonah's crying was different than his usual. "Shao Bao ate me. Shao Bao ate me."

Noah was laughing, "I ate Dai dai."


"Did you bite him?"


"Yeessss." He said laughing in a sing song way.

"Are you crazy!"

And then Baba Hulk stepped in.


Anyway, since then, Jonah will often run to me terrified of being bitten by Noah. I asked Noah why he did this and why he wants to bite Jonah.

"But I want to. Dai Dai is so soft. Haahahahahhah."

So I guess in a way the vampire stories are true. Before Noah was bitten (btw I can still see a mark on his arm. I think it is actually a scar.) it would have never occurred to him to actually bite someone. You know Jonah has bitten me during flossing and stiff like that. But I don't recall Noah doing that. And Jonah never did it when my fingers weren't in his mouth for either cleaning or feeding purposes.

But Noah only bites Jonah, and I think, since that first incident, he hasn't actually bitten again, but instead chases after and pretends to bit with his hands up in claws like a monster. Jonah is genuinely scared and so I usually step in. Not sure if he would bite again if I didn't step in.

So will Jonah now become a vampire too? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment