Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Angry Bird reward.

Today we left the playground pretty early because I thought it would rain. (It only drizzled) But Jonah fell asleep anyway, so it was best we left.
Though all Noah wanted to do was Screen activities. Not even educational ones, but just Angry Birds. So I gave him 20 math problems to do, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Noah was worn out and so was I. Especially with the Multiplication and division. I hope this will inspire him to memorize the tables with me later tonight. But anyway, we did get through all that, even though it was alos hard for him to write the numbers. And so now he is getting his reward of Angry birds.

So what should we do this afternoon?


Peg plus cat had the Ninja episode on. I would like to do some sort of martial arts training when Jonah wakes up. Maybe we will take sticks, or pool noodles into the woods and pretend to seek out enemies or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment