Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lightning

There has been a lot of lightning recently, which Florida is famous for. So when we went to the library yesterday morning I made sure to get a book on lightning. Seeing so much lightning, prompted a lot of questions about it from Noah. Jonah just watched and then got bored with it. It might be an age thing. But anyway, Noah's questions are not easily answered by me. So far it has been Gong Gong who has gotten the privellege of reading Noah the lightning book. I though bed time stories would be for me, but by that time of the day, when I start reading the brothers keep fighting. Also Jonah has a ton of questions when I am reading the book. But it's crazy but they are unable to both be read to at the same time on the same wave length, so we had to just turn out the lights to their crying and wailing. They really need individual attention. Which is annoying because there are two of them and you would think, being so close in age, that they could just do stuff together.
Actually I remember Noah being bouncing off the walls difficult last year, and of course, Jonah, being all about exploration, had a visit to the ER due to a cut glass dolphin figuring landing on his foot. But this year, Noah is able to listen. So this gives me hope that next year, both children will be able to listen, and do family activities without as much issue.

In any case, watching lightning from our window turned out to be one of the more memorable events I think.

Today I think we are going to a park to look at alligators.


No comments:

Post a Comment