Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Shipping back to Boston

Well we are back in Boston. And oddly enough, Noah can't stand the heat. I guess he got used to air conditioning. It's nice to have playgrounds within walking distance. Today we did tricylces to our Kung Fu playgroup, which we moved to the playground. The children didn't do any of my Kung Fu songs but they did have fun with all the Kung Fu toys I brought in my huge back pack (which was used to transport the carseats on the plane. Luckily a two year old, who happened to be there, and Dai dai, noined me for some of the Monkey King Game and were my audience for my rendition of wheels on the Kung Fu bus.

Actually it worked out because one of the mothers ended up doing a sword drill with the pool noodles, and I did get to do some sort of Kung Fu with each child at some point, while they also taught each other, and played.

After the class, Noah and another boy, took my tennis ball on a string (meant to be some sort of Monkeys fist) and played fishing with it. Noah kept talking about all the fish he caught. Pin Fish, Cat fish, Grunt fish, Black drum, silver trout, and snook.
The other boy was catching Sting Rays. Maybe he just got back from Florida as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment