Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The New Season of "the Americans"

I am finally all caught up on "The Americans" and I can actually watch the new season on TV as it comes out. I'm not sure why I consider this some sort of accomplishment but I do.

I actually didn't watch the the newest season, instead I just read the synopses on Wikipedia. Something that I realized that is good about just reading the synopsis is that Noah could read it with me and there was no fear of it being too violent or sexual. I madethe mistake of talking about the fact that the Americans would be on, and Noah totally wanted to try and stay up and watch it with me. ... crazy kid.

I will let him watch the other seasons with me though, I no know where the bad parts are and I will just somehow edit them out. Or do they have an edited version?

In any case. I am eagerly awaiting "Gravity" to end so I can watch the latest episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment