Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Binge watching "the Americans"

Well I saw the advertisement for the "Americans new episodes coming up. I had started watching this with Grace but we stopped watching when the protagonist wife, was being raped. It turned out that the scene, which I had watched.. uhh years ago, was pretty much over.
There is some sex and violence, but it isn't over the top like "Into the Badlands" basically I let the kids.. not watch per se... well yes they can watch it.

Well it is definitely as good as I thought it was.

Noah of course is confused by all the socially inappropriate behavior.

Okay just saw a scene that definitely needed explanation. It's weird. The violence is not so bad...

But then, bonus points, I see my friend from high school Todd Bartels on the screen. I don't why it's so fun to see someone you know in a show, like it's you in a show.. actually know it's better it's like your IN the show, not in a fake TV show but in the story because you recognize someone you know as a character...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment