Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, April 29, 2016

Lion Dance at the Curley PLayground

The Globe came by and took some pictures the other day. This picture is NOT from that day or the Globe.. I can't use any of those pictures anyway. But we did get a picture in the Metro. I have been in the paper so many times from Lion Dance stuff that it wasn't until someone else mentioned that it was good for Resumes and Publicity that I even really thought about it. Luckily another parent saved me a copy. Though my name and Picture aren't in there. Will it still help me?

Grace has been saying that I have been doing a lot of SMALL things and that I should focus on doing one BIG thing. Something with more impact in terms of numbers reached. I realized that basically this means I have to have a central location and start my own program.

No comments:

Post a Comment