Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Buddha Beer

Grace bought this Buddha beer. It's made in China and the bottle is shaped like the laughing Buddha. Except since you can't see the eyes it's almost like an evil Buddha. The fact that it exists is border line offensive because (well to certain people I'm sure it just is offensive) because these Buddha's are not allowed to drink alcohol. But we are the type of family that instead of protesting.. actually bought the beer. And I drank it.
I think my limit is one beer. And today I don't feel that bad. I mean I haven't done any forms this morning... but I'm thinking that this beer has a lower alcohol content. It is a Chinese Beer. And is that why it is called Buddha Beer? Because there isn't as much alcohol? Not sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment