Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wandering

Today I thought I had a dentist appointment scheduled. So I didn't let Jonah do playground or play at home or do various other fun things because we were on a schedule, to be at the dentist, for me, and for him to be asleep. But it turned out that the appointment is tomorrow. And then Jonah was asleep. So where do i go? I figured I would head to the tot lot and get Grace to pick up Shao. But instead of the skies clearing up, they got cloudier, so I headed back into Chinatown and decided we should just seek shelter for the rest of his nap. It is so strange that after we finally found a comfortable seat at BCNC, warm, and quiet, what does Jonah do? He wakes up.
Well enough of my bitching, but I am more tired today than usual. Not physically. I am just mentally tired of my children today. Of their questions. I'm not sure. I don't feel guilty like other parents do for saying it. I'm just tired of it and I need a quick break. Maybe it's the heat. Maybe it;s allergies. Maybe it is all the doctor type appointments and running around. Why am I tired now that the thing is out of Noah's ear?
Not sure.


Well maybe I should write about more positive stuff. Like how we made a rubber band ball mace today, that you can shoot. How we dyed more Easter eggs.

Oh yeah the house is messy as hell because Jonah is into everything. Much more than Noah is. Wait I just did it again.

Well positive note I got Noah do do a Kung Fu workout.... though threats were involved. But he did do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment