Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lost Wallet

Well yesterday on my way to the parenting class, while sitting on the train, with Jonah kicking and playing "baby" I guess my wallet fell into the seat. This is not the first time this has happened. But other times Noah happened to see it and grabbed it, or a passenger saw it. But this time, it was lost to me.
Everything was in there. My cards, keys, I.D. and some money. For some reason I still believe that someone will try to return it to me. But the thing is if they mail it to the address on my ID. Well there are three addresses I think. My current address is just written on the back.
Or they might turn it in to lost and found. But Lost and Found is not open until Monday.
Here is why I don't believe it is gone. The only useful things to another person in that wallet are the cash, the bank card was perhaps useful except I've already cancelled it, someone could try to steal my I.D. or something like that but, the license in there is already expired.. and then there is the Charlie card in there.
But the thing is the majority of passengers on the Orange Line Train are not criminals.

My hope is that someone saw it and will say, "Ooo look there is quite a bit of cash in here. I will take that as a reward for the good deed of returning this guys Library card and Charlie Card, which I could potentially use, but I won't because the cash was already a big enough score."

I mean it would be great if they returned my money too, but really I just want the other stuff in there that is pretty much worthless to anyone else. I mean chances are if you are riding the T you already have a Charlie Card right? So why take another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment