Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, February 29, 2016

New Classes

I'm working on setting up several new classes. One at Noah's School, One at the Josiah Quincy School, and one at the park.

Am I excited? It's weird because I am simultaneously excited and dreading aspects of the one  that should be the easiest.. the one at the school.

I feel like I'm losing me center. And how do I gain my center or get centered? I guess it's meditation.

I guess with all my blogs and ideas I get the sense that stuff is moving fast and in all directions.. and I have been ignoring the aspects of my work that I love.. and that is Practicing the Kung Fu, and writing my books. (People really are buying them now. ) And there's that idea about the movie.

One of the guys who won those Oscars last night struck me. He said you might feel like life sucks or whatever (I'd actually don't feel that way) but you can make Stuff. Film draw write... make stuff.

That is what I'm doing

No comments:

Post a Comment