Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, February 5, 2016

Snow day


After sledding we went back and built this giant snowman.
This thing actually looks pretty scary now that it has a few more inches of snow on it.


Here are some other thoughts and photos
The sugar bowl really does look peaceful and like your own little world

In addition to being a good sledding spot, it's also where I do Kung Fu every morning. I've moved me morning practice up to 7am

There were actually people out there running or walking their dog. One person took pictures. He pointed that camera at me for a while. I was at the end of my routine and sort of ina drunken trance sort of state. It would be cool to see those shots though. One time in college someone made a whole video of me with Eye of the Tiger and another just with sound effects... and didn't tell me about it. I saw it through a third party. Maybe on Facebook. They did have facebook but I was late joining it. 
It wasn't until I have tried making videos myself that I realize that video was pretty impressive. 






No comments:

Post a Comment