Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Warbling song bird

whooo-oooo
Whooo-oooo

Cried a bird outside my window.

I was in the bathroom actually

pissing

just to add that poetic touch.

Is that a loon?
Not quite.

I had never heard such a bird I don't think.

I looked curiously out the window to a tree branch
where the beautiful bird might be sitting
singing me a song.

But actually I had to look down at the window sill

Where the bird was staring right at me from a foot away.

I want to say it was a partridge. But what do I know.

It wasn't a pigeon.

But it looked like one.

And it's beak was fucked up.

I was looking at it, thinking maybe I was freaking it out.

But then I realized, I was sort of getting freaked out.

Was this the same song bird?

It's song was so beautiful.

Did this crooked fucked up beak produce that warbling note?

Probably because now it was singing a damn thing.

I went around to another window to look at it from another angle but it had left.

No comments:

Post a Comment