Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, April 13, 2015

Springtime Hang out

Noah looked so funny walking down the street the other day. We went to the Library to watch a movie and on the way to Chinatown he was just ambling along as if he owned the neighborhood in Back Bay and in Chinatown. Just swinging his arms walking in a T-shirt (since I was carrying his coat) at a pace that says, "Yeah I'm living the good life." It was just funny because he is so small. He was too tired to really run around. We went to Moh Goon and he swung some swords around but ultimately he just hung out. We didn't really do a practice. He ate Candy hiding from me, confused that I could see him in the mirror because he could not see himself. "How do you see me?"
"Do You see me?"
"yeah."
"Then I can see you."
I guess we learned a little bit about light.

But then I remembered why we hadn't gone to Moh goon all that often. I mean, we could hang out like that anywhere, and if the weather is nice, a playground near the house is preferable. I think we wore ourselves out just walking. I guess we are out of shape from winter despite all the shoveling.

Jonah was left home because he has always preferred to just stay home, especially when Mommy is there. In the summer I suppose we will be fed up enough with JP Hang outs to want to go into Chinatown on the weekends. I'm looking forward to Summer and just hanging out with the boys in warm weather and that relaxed playground lifestyle. I plan to hold little classes on our steps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment