Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Weekend

Easter Sunday was not very Christian for us. Noah didn't want to go to Church so I just staued home and read the Bible. I think I will do this more often. Not that I am holy. It 's more like I like this flavor of opiate. It helps me with my decision making. Like I'm talking to someone.
Noah and I went to Moh Goon on all three days of Easter weekend. I'm really beginning to feel like my old self. Except now I am hanging out with Noah doing the Kung Fu stuff. I guess my Dad died a year too early. One more year and maybe I really would have liked going to the gambling houses and stuff. Well good thing my addiction can sort of be good for health and probably cultural too. On Saturday, I only spoke to Noah in Chinese. I brought brushes and paper to write stuff with water too.

On Sunday he did his forms in front of Moi Sifu. And then Moi Sifu pulled out $20 and gave it to Noah! The Chinese thing to do would be to refuse the money and fight about it and then finally give in. But the way I see it, Moi Sifu wanted to do this. Why make a big deal about it? After all, now I can just help him if he asks for something. He did it to encourage Noah to practice harder. It was a nice little memory to have. That's why I made sure to write it down.

My time with Jonah was not as enjoyable. Jonah is so bonded to me that he takes for granted really. He had to throw up because he stuffed himself with juice and the rice right afterward. I was trying to watch Madame Secretary with Grace and he runs over to me, to throw up on me. This is not the first time even recently and so I blocked most of it and oved him over to an area with no rug. The thing is, he ran to the only room in the house with a rug, and threw up on me. He still got me in the eye and part of the face and my shirt.

I wasn't like, "Oh are you okay? Do you not feel well?"

Because I know he threw up because he stuffed his face until he almost choked even though dinner was already over. He was hungry because he didn't eat when he was supposed to. And he could have just thrown up in the kitchen, or tried for the bathroom and then told me to clean it up, instead of sprinting to me, to vomit on me. We talked about that.

But he is still cute even when he does all these terrible things.

Well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment