Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Jonah's negotioations.

Jonah had been in trouble with Mommy and when he finally got ready to go to bed Mommy asked Jonah, "Dai dai do you know why Mommy was upset with you? Tell me what you did wrong?"
Jonah paused with his hands in his pockets.
"Well," he said, "I can tell you what I did good today Mommy. I was good at Baba's Kung Fu classes," This was, on a day btw that I did not teach any classes, "I did good sei ping ma's like this," and Jonah did a sei ping Ma horse stance, "and I did good cups, like this" and Jonah performed Cup kuens. "And that's all I'm going to tell you about mommy, the things that I did good."

And with that the matter was settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment