Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

5 Year old Romance

I've been noticing that Noah will always try to walk with a certain girl in his class. I will mention again that Noah is in k1. Not only does he always purposefully hang out with her wait till she play in the playground after school before going there himself, and also forcing me to stay at the playground until she leaves, but while racing to school usually he is determined to beat Jonah to the cubbies. However, Jonah has won a few times now and Noah doesn't care because he is busy walking and talking with this other 5 year old girl. I instinctively even back off when they are laying together and observe from a distance. But it wasn't until he just now told Gong Gong on the phone that not only was she his friend but "a five year old girl that is beautiful to him, did I realize that this was a like like sort of like.

"Who is more beautiful Mommy or" and the girl's name, Mommy asked.
"Of course" and then Noah said the girls name. Mommy was shocked.
"I still love you though Mommy. But K---is just more beautifuller to me."

Well so this development has now taken the household by storm somewhat.


No comments:

Post a Comment