Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Older video



I'm going to write mainly about my Tiger fork form again. This was three years ago. But the most striking thing about this video is seeing how the children in this video are huge teens in this years video.

In any case I can see that my Tiger Fork for this older video is better and I know why. I took some time to prepare for this before the new year. I put some thought into it and trained the moves that I was going to do a few days before. Just a little, but it made a difference, as there was a whole opening section that I just didn't even do this year, and of course it wasn't as smooth. The lesson? Take some time to prepare even if you don't plan on doing Kung Fu.

No comments:

Post a Comment