Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Moh Goon Lifestyle

I was going to go to Church today, but then watching my kids play together seemed so much more cute... until it became not cute. "You best get out of here." Grace said, implying, truthfully that the children would behave better if I were not here. So I did Kung Fu in the woods. I refused to believe how cold it was outside. I came back and pretended I wasn't home until Noah caught me. Then it was pretty much Lunchtime and then time to go to the movie playing at the Library. The theater at Back Bay is gone, but they have a function room with a screen that is smaller and more suited for children watching movies It was Mr. Peabody and Sherman traveling through time in the way back. It was cute. U recognized some of the parents and kids that usually go to church.
Then we got baos and went to Moh Goon. At first Noah was shy about practicing there. He sort of did some stick stuff and played. But then some of the newer guys (I guess they've actually been there for a couple years now, but I just haven't been around) came in and a round of forms started. I jumped in and then Noah jumped in. I also tried to run through all the weapons form I know, because I refuse to end up being one of those guys who can't remember any of his forms. Of course It was hard for me to do some of the two man forms especially the parts of my partner ( the parts I never really learned) and much of that was thinking and looking like an idiot. But that is an important mental struggle.
Well hours later Grace called and told me to come home. Indeed it was 6pm by then. But Hey Noah was enjoying it. We got Chicken wings, realized we had left our baos and trekked back to get them before going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment