Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Noah's first lost tooth.

Despite a slight cough yesterday, probably from a weakened immune system due to Lion Dancing in the snow, followed by over stimulation and a lot of chow mein and fried rice I sent Noah off to school, protesting or not. Then he lost his tooth. Unfortunately he literally lost it after taking it from his mouth. Shoot! If I had kept him home we would have that tooth. Did he eat it? Did he just throw it away because he had others? Mommy was pretty upset because she definitely wanted it as a souvenir.
It turned out Noah's teacher, Ms. Shea, was also sick that day, and so the normal protocol might not have been the same.

But then today, somehow, miraculously, Miss Shea found the tooth! In fact it was put in a plastic bag and placed in Noah's folder. Upon arriving home (again after much protest because despite having stayed out longer than any of the other children they hadn't had enough) I tooth the sacred relic, which was placed in a clear plastic bag and taped to the folder (not just with any old scotch tape find you, but strong packing tape) well I took this treasure of treasures away from Jonah who wanted to play with it, and taped it to the door.

"Nobody touches this until Mommy gets home." I said. I do not put my foot down with many things. But here I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment