Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Quarantine

I read that children should really be writing h about their experience during this Coronavirus time every day just so we can get a glimpse into how this changed society. To be honest, we live in a neighborhood that was quarantined anyway, where you never got within 20 feet of someone anyway. The main this we had to stop doing was sending the kids to school. Right after Trump's speech where he banned travel from Europe I realized we had all been a little late in shutting stuff down. So I pulled my kids from school right then. Luckily it just took the weekend for everyone to catch up and I don't look too much like that carzybguy with tinfoil around his head. I was thinking if I still lived in Boston in the projects... quarantining would actually still be easy as long as I could walk or bike to work. Facemasks would have to be worn of course and I'm not sure why people are so against them. They help even if it was just regular sickness tou are trying to stave off.  Or prevent form you your self spreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment