Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Goals

I told myself I was going to practice Kung Fu several times a day. To tell the truth now that I have more time, I am definitely doing less. I am even doing less than I was doing when we first starting staying in the house. It is like it takes an effort to be someone that is staying in the house all day... well sort of. At any rate, I am actually going to do more reading and practicing today and not rely as much on Facebook or other devices, (this is what I say as I blog) But I feel like it is important for me to write down my thoughts everyday, just as I told my children to do. Mostly I have been talking with my family which I guess is a good thing, and that is why I haven't "gotten as much done"

I need to write even if it is about nothing, just to remember that I know how to do it I suppose. I am looking at this and seeing that I have not even filed a page. Mostly because I was interupted several times while writing. So maybe I have to choose another time  to do this in the day. I have written all this and said very little so perhaps for today, I am done with this and will talk to my wife instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment