Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

A package passed

I was reading outside when I got a UPS package. The delivery man was trying to be nice by handing it to me and I was trying to be nice by accepting it in my hand...butwhen we passed it there was a moment when we were both like, "Damn it why did we just do that?" He said to himself tand I only caught some of it " Why am I risking my life when that's not even what he wants?"


I cut the package and dumped it out in the house them threw away the outside. Showered, bleached everything I touched....I mean he was wearing gloves so it is minimal risk.... but it was unnecessary. I am now wearing a facemask in my house but it's kind if pointless. I won't be reading outside in the front any more. Grace said I should have just sprinted up the driveway and then yelled to drop the package...I dontnknow I just figured he would want to do that but then when he handed me the package I just instinctively took it.


No comments:

Post a Comment