Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, March 16, 2020

distance learning

My kids did their assigments...  I think. But the truth is, they interact with kids and then ask questions and then we have conversations and that's how they really learn. I tried to impose a schedule even when it's something like, go play outside they don't listen to me. Plus my allergies or something is starting to kick in, and I am not going to spend so much time yelling at them. They will just do whatever they want anyway. The main thing is to keep them quiet so Grace can work from home and make that money. But they are wasting their time. They could be learning so much and crafting their skills at writing and drawing and Kung Fu. But they don't. I could teach them dulcimer too but I'm just not going to bother lugging it out of the basement if they aren't even go ok ng to meet me 30% if the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment