Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Sunday, March 22, 2020

My Kung Fu digital Neighborhood

I just finished watching A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood with Tom Hanks. It makes me want to watch all the old episodes of Mr. Roger's neighborhood and also read the article the movie is based on with Noah and Jonah. I think it would be cool to do Kung Fu from a Mt. Rogers's experience. I had thought of the idea before when changing from my regular shoes at the old Moh Goon into Kung Fu shoes. But back then I thought of it more as a joke. I feel like I could do an approximation of such a show at my house where instead of Trolley and that sort of thing I have lion heads and drums. Now in my kind it would also be cool to stop by places and have people that stop by who speak Taishanese and want to share their stories etc. You know, people that used to stop by Moh Goon. Even drug addicts. Actually in Boston, there were many types of people who would stop by from homeless and robbers and thieves and politicians to Scientists, Professors and entrepreneurs. Jamaica Plain also had very interesting people at the playground. I also have an idea for a screen play ok n my mind that I think I really should put effort into now. To finish it and craft it and sharpen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment