Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Preparing for school

Noah and I have been waking up early to do Kung Fu before breakfast. So now I started bring Jonah as well and I relocated our Kung Fu training area to the school. Why? I plan to have them do this when school starts too. BPS gets free breakfast, so I'm not dealing with running to school sort of one time sort of not this year. We're getting there early, like and hour early. And I'm going to do my little workout and honestly they can play or whatever. Today Jonah brought chalk and Noah and I did sup ji and stick forms. I'm not sure bringing sticks to school will work once school starts. But if we get there early enough and go to the back, I think it will. Then I'll throw the sticks in a bush while I shuffle the children in and then bring the sticks back home. A broom stick for Noah shouldn't be a problem.
It would be good if Noah can do 3 sup ji's and 3 stick forms. But I know it's not going to happen. It didn't happen today. But he did get his practice in.

Yesterday we didn't go out because of the supposed allergies. But you know what? I'm not falling for that again. Being outside ofr 20 minutes is not going to kill them even if the nettle count is high. Plus I feel like if it's early enough, maybe it won't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment