Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, September 14, 2015

Business

I'm starting to build a website. But I keep second guessing myself. I have three blogs with three different names. But I need to have one Good name. Should that be Kung Fu Dad? Or Kung Fu and Love? Should I focus on selling my book? Yes. I guess I should focus on selling my book and any sort of event of lecture or even Kung fu lesson i guve should also focus on selling my book. I should do my little videos too. But those videos, something which people can watch for free, should be something to get people excited about buying my book. The title of my book is Kung Fu and love. Yeah I have other books. But if I can't sell my first book then what is the point. Plus Kung Fu and Love is a good name. I thought of other stuff. Cheung Fu. Chung Fu. Cheung Fam Fu. Kung Fu and______ Kung Fu and Stuff. (like the Karate Kid smovies Golf and STuff, PIzza and stuff.) Kung Fu Dad. Kung Fu Kids. Kung Fu Baba. The issue with those is that I don't want my audience to be only kids.

Kung Fu and Love. Is that too many syllables?
 Love Fu. When I sell Kung Fu and Cooking I don't feel like that would be a big jump right?

Chinatown Love?

Well Kung Fu and Love is what I put out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment