Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, August 2, 2013

Story Landed out

Noah had fun yesterday doing the full day at story land. He knew what he wanted. Polar coaster 10 times, loopy lab for hours, and he really wanted to see the princess again and we even did the 20 minute line to the antique cars at the end. Gotta say though, it started wearing on me mentally after a while. Grace couldn't bear it and left with Jonah. I just turned into one of those sitting dad's at the loopy lab instead of the ones playing with the balls and vacuums and various ballistic machines. I think my dreams last night had the background music piped into them. I now realize why you really need to make story land a once a year type of thing. I don't think I could take another day. Noah of course still wanted to go back. The best was that first day we went for only a couple of hours, and then knowing that you have a free pass to come back.
Today it's raining though so I suppose waterfall's are out. Blue berry picking and the local children's museum is the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment