Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, August 16, 2013

My belly hurts

Jonah kept saying that his belly hurts, but he said it in a cute sing song way that made me think he was just saying it. Now I'm pretty sure his belly actually hurts because his poo is a little diarrhea-ish. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with him putting his hand in the pond we went "fishing" at yesterday. I thought he would be alright because I grabbed him quick and I rinsed his hands off with clean water. But I think maybe he could have put his hands in his mouth or some such thing. We used to go there all the time to throw rocks and he wouldn't stick his hands in there. I guess bravery and adventure has its costs. He seems to be doing fine otherwise though. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment