Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Appetites return at Thompson's Island

Finally today I feel I can eat, and we tried some real food on Jonah and he was fine with it too. His poo is not exactly solid, but it isn't diarrhea any more.
Today Grace' company had a company outing to Thompson's Island. Noah's never been on a boat/ship before so this was very exciting. The boat went past the airport too. So two things he likes on this trip: boats and planes. There were games a jumpy house and food. It was a good thing my appetite did return. But I didn't push it. I probably ate like someone on a diet or something. But it's the first real food I've eaten in days, and I wanted to make sure I could even handle it.
Jonah will try anything so we had to be careful what we showed him. I think he ate a little more ice cream/sherbert than he should have, but he kept it down so I guess it was fine.
We saw other kids preparing to camp out on the island. I had forgotten that they do that. Maybe that's something I can look into when Noah is old enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment