Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jonah the Pooh

Today while getting ready for Jonah's group, like everyday Jonah insisted that he make his peanut butter and nutella sandwich himself. I usually allow him to part of it himself, and often help him along because we have to get out the door. This pisses him off of course. So today I figured, let him do it himself. Noah used to ask to do it himself too. Now he asks me to help him. I did Noah's and then set up Jonah. Then I got the stroller ready and set up outside. When I came back (and I'm not sure why I didn't foresee this) Jonah was in Nutella up to his forearms, digging it out of the jar and putting it in his mouth like Winnie the Pooh with his honey pot.
"Dai dai do that!" said Noah, "Bad! dai dai!"
"Baba it's so sticky!!!." said Jonah smiling through his chocolate face. Oh yeah, it was covering his face and his arms. So I wiped Jonah down. I think he was shaking from the sugar overload and they did say he was "so crazy" in group today. Well, tomorrow I will have to come up with some other solution or put up with the tantrum of not being able to make the sandwiches completely "myself, Myself! I want to do MYSEEEEELFFF!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment