Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sick

Somehow I cam down with a fever last night. I think it has something to do with training really hard in the park, and then instead of coming straight inside, staying out their while I was all sweaty and the wind the breeze blowing into me (feng).
Ironically I pushed the training harder to be healthier and get a cardio base. I was going for the 45 minutes doctors prescribe. So now I ache all over and am pretty much useless.
Maybe I was already sick, I mean the germs were already in my body, but the workout, among flora that I am allergic to pushed me over the edge. That and maybe sitting in a cold courthouse all day. Not sure. I'm pretty sure I had it from Jonah because our symptoms are similar. The only difference is he didn't go and try to push his body all Kung Fu like.
Oh well, positive thoughts, Lying down, Ginger Tea, maybe some meditation..

No comments:

Post a Comment