Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Story land or Chinatown

I had to take Shao to the doctor's today. It turns out he does have fluid in his ears. What does this mean? We check it out again in three months, and then if it's still there we talk about the possibility of surgery. 

Now I guess the procedure is not that difficult, but I'm freaked out about the whole thing anyway and putting Shao under. I'm totally ready to call up my friend who does weird voodoo chi gung. (Not saying it's real or fake it's just out of the ordinary) to do some shamanistic healing. Why not? Worth a shot.

I never wen under and I've never had surgery. Maybe that's why I'm freaked out about Shao having to do it.

Plus my two cats growing up died when they got neutered because fo a reaction to the anesthesia. So I guess I'm superstitious. 


Anyway on the way home we heard these women talking and they were like, "Oh my my god I live right down the street from Story Land...."

So I turned to Shao and asked him if he would like to live right down he street from Story Land. Wouldn't that be nice? It would mean Story Land every day in the summer. Although he would probably get bored of that.

"We live close to Chinatown.." Shao mentioned. 

Okay.

"Which do you like better Chinatown or Story Land?"

"Uhhh... Chinatown!"

Really?!

"I like Chinatown because it's closer."


I just thought that was cool though. That Chinatown would even come close to story land. Maybe that's why I never really went anywhere else much when I lived there. What for?

No comments:

Post a Comment