Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Kung Fu Social

I always really enjoyed how after Kung Fu, when walking home, people couldn't really quite part and there was a bit of a social end to the night. Talking. Sometimes about Kung Fu, sometimes not, always late at night. The old classes ended at around 8pm and then we would start cooking. Now my classes at First Baptist Church end at around 9pm. I try to fit in so much stuff into an hour, and honestly I sort of get it done. I'm kind of proud of myself for that. We do meditation, external internal, some drills, and then ended with two different types of walking meditation.

I have enough students now that I am breaking even, and the thing is we are already all friends. So it feels really good for me to be able to share my love of Kung Fu. In a way I feel like I am recapturing those first times when I joined Woo Ching White Crane as a 14 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment