Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, January 22, 2016

Bob Halloran

Bob Halloran, author of "White Devil" will be doing a pre-game coverage for the Patriots vs Brooncos game on Channel 5 WCVB.
I will be interviewing  him regarding the book soon for the blog. If you have write in questions let me know. E-mail and Facebook work too.

I've just stared reading the book and it is a page turner. It covers some of the history with Steven Tse too. I don't know, I think it's really cool seeing stuff about Boston and New York's Chinatown in print like that. I would have loved to do a project about it in High school or something. In fact I remember with the very few stories I knew, that I inspired my roommate in high school to write a paper.

The book reads like a novel and Bob Halloran's writing really draws you in. I'm totally jealous of his writing actually.
Halloran wrote books about Mickey Ward, Whitey Bulger, and Stephen Flemmi. I've been doing a little bit of research of my own, and to prepare for the interview.

But so far I'm really a fan of the book. Some of the stories are different, but Halloran does deal with possible discrepancies between what John Willis says and what may or may not have happened.

I'm pretty excited to finish the book and to interview Bob.


No comments:

Post a Comment