Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Epic Camera fail

Of the many things I have to do today I failed at he most important one.. which is getting QUALITY video of Noah and Jonah's concert. Did Dai Dai do many cute things on stage? Yes he did. Did I bring my camera with the zoom lens that would have been able to capture it all for the viewing pleasure of Grace and Gong Gong and Amah? Yes I did. However, when I pushed (the wrong button) which I guess would have taken the picture, the battery died. Why? Because I shot a bunch of stuff yesterday and forgo to make sure it was charged for today. Now know this. I am pretty upset. Not so much because I missed the concert... but because I had to sit there in fear.
I really don't want to hear about this all year.

I must meditate and prepare myself to be calm when criticism comes and to ignore it and not respond.
In fact I can already feel myself going over to the dark side over this.

So what will I do? I'm going o go do my work  out... go to my lion dance, and we'll video he kids doing the songs, by themselves.


That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment