Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Peters Cheung Family Punch







In this video Shao holds the camera and I talk about the first move in the Wheels on the Kung Fu bus. I guess when I finish talking about all the moves I can show the whole song. There is the wheels, and then the 10 animals. The simplified version is one technique or two for each animal. But the more drawn out version you would just group all the different fighting concepts by animals. My idea was you could then group all these techniques together by animals a list, which you could memorize or write down, instead of by forms, which take a longer time to learn. So basically I created a system for kids, which should be able to stand alone  as a system in it's own right. I mean, I cover all ten animals, and you could technically get away with just knowing the first concept of wheels.



Like my video, share my post. I have another blog, The Boston Chinatown Blog, and through that I do a lot of work in Chinatown. Through this blog I'm starting to get involved with all kinds of stuff. And basically I'm working to change stuff for the better one little spot at a time, sometimes through Kung Fu, and sometimes through other stuff which I then look at through the lens of Kung Fu. The idea is the same as throwing punches in the air. I might not make a differences right a way. I mean you could say, "Why the hell are you doing that, you aren't doing anything." But in another way, you cannot become a Master without throwing punches in the air.



So by sweeping the street, or helping friends, you can say you are doing very little. But all of those little things add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment