Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, November 20, 2015

Dragon n the bus





In this video I scolded Shao a little bit for his camera work, but watching it, I guess I was wrong because his camera work was fine. I should stop micro managing. In fact Shao told me so in the last video that I can't say anything about how he holds the camera because after all he is the one that is the camera man. It seems like Shao is better at holding the camera than being in front of it actually because he tends to get very nervous and silly and this works out much better in terms of a father son experience of making videos, even though he is cute and more photogenic than I am. I am told that my videos have a lot of potential. I know that right now they are rough, but I guess I consider these rougher cuts to be practice. After all the first time I did stuff in front of the camera I felt silly and nervous and I feel like I am getting better at it. Hopefully, by the time I am ready to start doing serious editing, I will also be better at being in front of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment