Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Birthday Party

On the Chinatown Blog I mentioned my outing to great taste. So we took our little cake home and had a ceremony.
For me, my birthday is like an extra birthday party for both of my sons. So they blew out the candles.

If you think about it, that small iece of cake is still way more than enough for all of us. 



My gifts were this onesie jump suit from Grace, I don't dare wear it outside. Not because it doesn't look good. But I think I ill be targeted by police frankly.  But it is comfortable to sleep in. Shao got me this drum shaker invention that he made. That was pretty cool, even though he made it for himself. I don't actually care. I didn't get anything from Dai Dai. But maybe next year. I told them I would accept rocks, or even other stuff. It's just a ritual really. 

I guess this is the next morning. Dai Dai is enjoying his walnut cookie.

Yum. We went to a friend's part and near their house.....

Was an Asian Pear tree. We took some with us. 

I wanted this picture to be done with Dai Dai and Shao, and I would use it to start painting a picture. I thought I would take up my ink painting again. I think I have to make them pose, If Only I can get Dai Dai to do it. Well Off to the Chinatown Clean up committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment